©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Liver protection advice

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
Wondered if anyone had any advice on good liver protection measures? A bit of online research seems to reveal LIV 52 and milk thistle as the top products for this, but maybe you know different? Also, I don't know much about these two, so can they be taken together, and are they for mid or post-cycle use?

I've never included liver-protection medication during a cycle before, but I'm planning to add it for the next one, which isn't for three months yet. I'm considering doing bolasterone, maybe M1T, and adding an injectable such as equipoise.

Any advice much appreciated.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Thanks for the tip. I usually try to cut down on my jabs during a cycle though, so was wanting an oral rather than an injectable.

You can drink or inject it. I always drink my synthergine. It's great. My eyes go bright white when on it. I use it most times I am taking a strong oral. I take milk thistle all year round. Liv52 is good too. Synthergine is enough but after yiou run out I would start taking milk thistle and/or LIV52. You can take all 3 together but no need... so don't worry about combining.

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
You can drink or inject it. I always drink my synthergine. It's great. My eyes go bright white when on it. I use it most times I am taking a strong oral. I take milk thistle all year round. Liv52 is good too. Synthergine is enough but after yiou run out I would start taking milk thistle and/or LIV52. You can take all 3 together but no need... so don't worry about combining.

Great stuff, that answers my questions, thanks. Might invest in some of the synthergine, along with milk thistle and LIV 52 as well.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Great stuff, that answers my questions, thanks. Might invest in some of the synthergine, along with milk thistle and LIV 52 as well.

Its a good investment for your over health for sure.
On cycle or off cycle...our livers do alot of work for us.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Its a good investment for your over health for sure.
On cycle or off cycle...our livers do alot of work for us.

Absolutely nothing wrong with running it year round:cool: Like Alin said, on or off cycle it has great benefits.