©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

quick fixing with aas

breck48

Apr 29, 2011
What you guys think about people are geting into aas after 3 weeks of training?

What dangers are they exposed to?

robbie

Apr 30, 2011
Just 3 of my last 7 years of training were effective. So I believe those people jumping on gear straight after their first lifted dumbbell, will just end up injuring themselves, or getting really nasty side effects or infections.

They are also expecting minimal gains, which they'll lost very fast due to poor diet and improper training.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
What you guys think about people are geting into aas after 3 weeks of training?

What dangers are they exposed to?

I think the person who done that should have their name next to stupid in the dictionary. You need to build a good base before AAS. A good base in regards to your knowledge of your body, the gym, diet, routines,l exercise form etc etc.

Obviously not everyone who starts AAS are near their natural genetic limit... the world's not a perfect place... but 3 weeks is just idiotic. If a person was to use AAS after 3 weeks of training sure they will inflate but the opposite will happen afterwards cos they don't have the knowledge needed. It's about trial and error and trying to gain as much lean muscle as possible before starting AAS. If you do you will simply gain more and look good. If you just jump in you will end up disappointed and needing AAS for any future gains.

If a person can't gain and maintain (for atleast a year) a decent amount of lean muscle on their frame naturally then AAS is not for them imo.

mr62

May 4, 2011
They ll probably end up looking bloated, playing tuff and eventualy desperate to find a liver in few years time