©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How long do SEO's stay in our muscles?

niceman

May 6, 2011
If I understand correctly, injecting syntherol is a gradual building up process of the oil into the muscle, from 1 to 2 than 3 ml. It is also known the oil is slowly disappearing from the body. So when I get to the 3 ml stage, how much from the 1 and 2 ml are still in the muscle? Or when I am on the maintenance phase how much is still thee from the previous shots? And finally when the cycle is over how long it takes for the oil to be completely gone from my body?

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
Very interesting question. I hope Big A will clear this one up. My guess is that a month is enough for the first injected oil to be completly absorbed.

hiphop

Dec 7, 2010
did plenty of research on seo. it could take up to a month and a half for a total absorbtion. i need to build peak and shape for my both bis and syntherol looks like the right options.

track36

May 11, 2011
Funny. I thought syntherol is permanent. I had no idea what exactly does. Just now realised it stretches the fascia making space for muscle to grow. I might give it a try after my next cycle.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
Different people absorb the oil at different rates and as such, a definitive length of time cannot be given.

But, at the same token, the oil will not be in the muscle any longer then 6 weeks.

niceman

May 6, 2011
Different people absorb the oil at different rates and as such, a definitive length of time cannot be given.

But, at the same token, the oil will not be in the muscle any longer then 6 weeks.

Gracias Big A