©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

tren - good or bad?

GBtom

May 9, 2011
why so many people are saying tren is to be avoided? I thought and lived with the feeling it's an excellent drug, but now doing more research I see so many athletes are either complaining or worrying taking tren... not sure what to do, I was planning a tren cycle soon. need fresh opinions.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
why so many people are saying tren is to be avoided? I thought and lived with the feeling it's an excellent drug, but now doing more research I see so many athletes are either complaining or worrying taking tren... not sure what to do, I was planning a tren cycle soon. need fresh opinions.

Its one of the strongest,,most effective AAS ever created. I would suggest to never use it unless you run some additional testosterone.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
Quite the opposite, tren is very good when properly used. Be aware of sides. Agree, it should be combined with test.

yoBmw

Apr 26, 2011
The only two downsides for tren imo are: anger and depression. However it won’t change somone’s personality. So if you are an aggressive person the drug will amplify that and you will become a bigger dickhead. Also when you come off the drug you could feel a bit down.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Why do so many think you have to take it with test. I understand the lowered libido over time. Tren seems to react so differently with everyone... some get raging horny on it whilst others have difficulty in that area. I do believe alot of it is in peoples heads to begin with but of course it is super strong so it can have such differing outcomes.

I guarantee the sides many experience with tren would be diminished if you were to try it with none or minimal test. Try taking a decent amount of tren (nothing silly) for 6 weeks. Something like 400-500mg of tren for 6 weeks. Everyone is different. But I highly doubt your gonna get a better cycle for changing your physique for the better.

Answer to your question... tren is good and bad!!