B brandon Registered User May 11, 2011 31 0 0 May 18, 2011 #1 I am thinking about to do a deca and sust cycle and I am a bit unsure about wich anti es to take? thanks for the advice guys
I am thinking about to do a deca and sust cycle and I am a bit unsure about wich anti es to take? thanks for the advice guys
Elvia1023 AnaSCI VET / Donating Member Oct 28, 2007 5,838 22 38 May 18, 2011 #2 brandon said: I am thinking about to do a deca and sust cycle and I am a bit unsure about wich anti es to take? thanks for the advice guys Click to expand... How much deca? I feel people should always have arimidex or aromasin on hand incase of possible sides during a cycle. Nolvadex for pct. If your using a high dosed deca or tren then dostinex is something to look into.
brandon said: I am thinking about to do a deca and sust cycle and I am a bit unsure about wich anti es to take? thanks for the advice guys Click to expand... How much deca? I feel people should always have arimidex or aromasin on hand incase of possible sides during a cycle. Nolvadex for pct. If your using a high dosed deca or tren then dostinex is something to look into.
A army001 Registered User May 10, 2011 52 0 0 May 27, 2011 #3 IMo you should run proviron for during the cycle nolvadex in case of gyno and..... clomid for pct