©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AAS and increase aggression

wifi75

May 10, 2011
Hey guys !

Is there any AAS that will let keep a feeling of aggression all the way thru my all cycle ?I miss the anger I had on Dbol , it helped me with my workout and in the gym. what is there besides orals like Dbol, Drol? tren can?
thanks for the advice

rennybig

May 9, 2011
Hey guys !

Is there any AAS that will let keep a feeling of aggression all the way thru my all cycle ?I miss the anger I had on Dbol , it helped me with my workout and in the gym. what is there besides orals like Dbol, Drol? tren can?
thanks for the advice

Yes, tren gave me more aggression in the gym, more than anything else

Gettinhuge_pump

After nearly 10 years of cycling AAS, I finally tried a cycle of tren (hex) and I agree that aggression was much higher on tren than any other compound I have ever used...but that is not always a good thing. I have learned over the years to control my anger and aggression and to let it out only when appropriate. This is key, or u will end up behind bars.

While tren has many great positives, the negative sides were also more present in my experience...especially anxiety, sweating, and towards the end of my cycle-extremely high bp. Monitor urself closely and be careful, only have one body and it is a shame to waste it...

fredy

May 16, 2011
After nearly 10 years of cycling AAS, I finally tried a cycle of tren (hex) and I agree that aggression was much higher on tren than any other compound I have ever used...but that is not always a good thing. I have learned over the years to control my anger and aggression and to let it out only when appropriate. This is key, or u will end up behind bars.

While tren has many great positives, the negative sides were also more present in my experience...especially anxiety, sweating, and towards the end of my cycle-extremely high bp. Monitor urself closely and be careful, only have one body and it is a shame to waste it...

What was the dosage you were taking? They say just if you take too much tren it's getting hard to deal with the anger and depression.