©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Starting cycle

affliction73

Apr 11, 2011
I am going to be using sus 250 and deca 200. Is it possible to use a 22g point or is this stuff to thick for that size point? Can I warm up under warm/hot water to make it easier? when using a (PCT) can i use it during my cycle or wait until im off?

Any information would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
AFFLICTION73

affliction73

Apr 11, 2011
I am 38yrs old 5'8" about 195lbs right now & about 15-18 % BF. i used to workout religiously a while back and got up 210lbs but broke my collar bone. i have been working out for close to a year again and have hit a platue. I have been on supplements and hitting the gym pretty hard but like i said i hit a platue. I would like to shed a few lbs of fat and get a little size back on me. my bench weight goes up and down and i want to get back into this game like i used to be.

Thank You
AFFLICTION73.

Last edited:

Gettinhuge_pump

You seem to be taking a smart approach to this, I applaud u for that. After seeing ur stats and goals, I have one more question...why sust? Assuming this is ur first cycle, I would strongly recommend leaving the sust alone and using something that is easier to keep levels stable in ur body for this first cycle. A great choice would be cyp or enanthate, (i prefer cyp personally but either would be better in this case as they are very similar). I suggest 500mg cyp/enanthate a week and 300 deca, followed by pct...what do u plan to use for ur pct by the way?

As far as a 22g goes, yes u can use them to draw and pin (glutes, quads) and heating the oils is not necessary. Draw using one tip, switch to a new one and inject...then dispose of both tips and use new ones next time-even drawing tip should be thrown out, needles are too cheap to risk infection...

Good luck, any other ?s let us know!

affliction73

Apr 11, 2011
First off let me say THANK YOU for all your help so far..

Well before my I broke my collar bone I was coming off a cycle of enanthate, that was my first time taking a cycle and it was a few years back. Anyway before i had started working out I was like at 180 lbs then i took the enanthate and jumped up to 210 lbs and was very pleased with the results but I think I had a little water retention and not so good of a diet!!! This time i have been sticking to a pretty solid diet with protein and good carbs and I am around 195 lbs, so i think that I am in the right direction and want to try a different cycle this time so i wanted to see about this sust / deca. What kind of (PCT) is a good one? and when should i start the (PCT)? I am not going to start my cycle until I have EVERYTHING I need for this, I don't want to be lacking anything when i start so I can concentrate on my cycle and ME!! cause thats all I got besides my kids...

Thanks again,AFFLICTION73