©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sleeping problems on tren

edgar15

Apr 29, 2011
One of my friends has some problems with sleeping. he's in week 3 of BD trenabol 150,his gains are great but is tired all day long and he does not sleep very well at night. I wonder is this side effect of tren will stop or does it will continue ? thanks for any thought guys

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
They'll probably continue. It's interesting, though, that he's getting great gains, because I've always thought that you'll put up with any shit like that in your life when that's the case. Back in the days when I could put on four pounds a week on roids, I also couldn't sleep, had back pumps and roid rage but was like: "Bollocks to that - I'm growing". I think your friend will learn to cope with it as long as his gains continue. If you're whacking on the muscle, all is right with the world...

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
One of my friends has some problems with sleeping. he's in week 3 of BD trenabol 150,his gains are great but is tired all day long and he does not sleep very well at night. I wonder is this side effect of tren will stop or does it will continue ? thanks for any thought guys

He could try the all natural route and use some Melatonin 3mg before bed or try some ZMA. They both do help.

mr62

May 4, 2011
I had the same problems with the sleep . I take some valium and ambien. it works for me