©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

PTC for my following cycle

tonys12

Jun 14, 2010
I'm planning to do:

weeks1-4 Bdol 35mg ED
weeks 1-10 sust 500mg EW
deca 400mg EW
proviron throughout

Can anyone of you guys advice me on a PTC for the following cycle I'm thinking to do?Any advices would be appreciated. thanks

woods78

Apr 22, 2011
I personally I'd run only Nolva PCT . something like this:
Day1 - 60mg
Day 2-10 40mg
Day 11-21 20mg

yuris

May 17, 2011
I'm thinking doing a very similar cycle, so allow me to ask something here.

Instead of deca i will you a substitute, NPP, and add arimidex

so here goes

1-12 week NPP 300mg
1-12 week Sust 500mg
arimidex ED
1-4 week Dbol 30mg

PCT Clomid and novaldex

Has you can see, i'm using low dosages, that's because i never used any one of this drugs before (this is not my first cycle), so i don't know how my body will react, i prefer to use low dosages now, and then if i'm not happy with, i can increase a bit more.

Here goes some doubts, considering i'm using low dosages and NPP is less suppressive than Deca, should i replace Arimidex with tamoxifen?
One is cheaper than other.

I'm finishing the Test at the same time of NPP because this one has a less life cycle, the body flashes out of the body faster than deca, thats why using deca you only start the PCT 2 weeks after your last shot.

platt00

May 4, 2011
Agree with 1toX, the addition of 20mg of nolva can really speeded up the recovery

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I'm taking just the nolva but i wouldn't take the clomid by itself bc of sides like said above.

ameristealth

May 31, 2011
so what are the side effects of clomid? i have taken it and talked probably 7 or 8 people and they have never mentioned any nor have i ever had any? unless i did but thought it was just from stopping juice.. its been a few years since my last cycle so im a little foggy