©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

steroids and kidneys

jamie90

Apr 19, 2010
I wonder if someone has problems with kidneys , which kind of steroids are suitable?also, are there a kind of protection for this?

rmx08

Apr 22, 2011
I don't think that can be a suitable steroids for this problem. but he can run a kidney protector

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
I have a friend who actually also suffers from Nephritis and he has taken AS before on an off. Me personally I wouldn’t risk it unless I had a doctors approval and he monitored my blood and urine I would say No. Keep in mind that nephritis is at its highest risk when your increasing your protein, potassium and sodium. All things a body builder needs to make gains and replace electrolytes. So not only would most AS's cause stress, but the increase in protein and potassium’s along with day to day stress would also add to the Russian roulette factor. If your friend is old enough he can visit a hormone doctor and complain about low sex drive, stress, problems sleeping, erection problems and they can order some test transdermal or inj. and monitor him. HGH can help improve the situation with improved immune system and over all organ tissue repair. But it still depends on the severity and I would seek out the right doctor not a forum.