©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

mild anavar + boldenone cycle few questions pls

kurt2r2

May 2, 2011
I am going to run a mild cycle. I know is too low but all I want to achieve is 5lbs of muscles and to lean up a bit. Anavar each day 20mg and eq 200mg/week. I want to know if I'll need to take finasteride in such a cycle, or pregnyl. Do I need pct?

Gettinhuge_pump

You don't need to cycle at all for those goals man. Go to gnc and get some creatine and adjust ur diet to suit ur goals. Don't waste ur time or money on juice for what ur wanting to do.

If u can't add 5 lbs. of lean muscle on ur own and lean up with ur diet then u aren't ready for juice anyway.

Not trying to be harsh, just stating facts

kurt2r2

May 2, 2011
You probably are right bro. But I was on a similar mild var cycle three years ago. The thought of running it again came to me after looking at my pics from that period. It's a look that I cant achieve natural now, no mater what, so it's a small boost I need.

mr62

May 4, 2011
I would take 1-2mg daily of propecia to make sure I won't loose too much hair.

legalracing

Apr 26, 2011
I am going to run a mild cycle. I know is too low but all I want to achieve is 5lbs of muscles and to lean up a bit. Anavar each day 20mg and eq 200mg/week. I want to know if I'll need to take finasteride in such a cycle, or pregnyl. Do I need pct?

No bro, this is such a light cycle. Even if you would have double up the dosages you will still do not need pct.

kurt2r2

May 2, 2011
You are probably right. I'll keep it under control, so in case I spot the hair line receding, I'll definitely get proscar - propecia .
I need to travel unexpectedly to europe for a week. With the eq it won't be a problem cose I shot once a week, but var is daily. Can I take it with me with 0 risks??