©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anadrol vs D-bol

hj11jason

Apr 30, 2011
I'm just curios, what do you think guys would give you more strength gains? 100 mgs of anadrol ed or 100mgs of dbol ed ? Any thought?

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Everyone is different, but I would NEVER suggest taking more than 50mg of Dbol ed. That's the highest i've taken and have seen recommended.

I myself have tried both, 50mgs of Adrol didn't get my all the hype that I've read about it, but the week i went to 100mgs ed I felt the same as when I took 50mgs of Dbol ed. Ur just gonna have to see by experiencing both. Let us know how it goes and what you decide.

good luck

bryan

Dec 20, 2009
I'm just curios, what do you think guys would give you more strength gains? 100 mgs of anadrol ed or 100mgs of dbol ed ? Any thought?

I think that a high dose of dianabol use would give you some serious gains along with some seriously nasty sides..

Last edited:

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
the dbol would most likely give you more gains-i forget where i read it but for some reason anadrols arent absorbed by your receptors that goog so high doses are needed whereas 50 mg/dbol a day will give awesome gains

danny

May 11, 2011
like GetSwullll says..I wouldn't use more than 50mg ed of dbol..I have always got good gains off dbol..puts me in a good mood

ameristealth

May 31, 2011
yea anadrol will give you tremendous gains but not all good... you will loose most of it after cycle is over most likely plus it will destroy your liver in the process haha. if it was me i wouldnt take the drol at all id go with dbol.