©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

winny, when should be taken?

private

May 10, 2011
I thinking to do a sust 500mg/week cycle , and add winny in there to help me keep more of my gains .when should I start the winny , when I start the sust or should I wait a little while?also, should novadex be taken all throughout and clomid pct?thanks in advance

rennybig

May 9, 2011
I would do the sust fo about 12 weeks splitting up 500mg/week to shot eod. also, I would add the winny the last 6 weeks or so.
Take nolva at 10mg/day throughout the entire cycle and for pct bump it up to 20mg/day and clomid..

doodoop

May 11, 2011
I thinking to do a sust 500mg/week cycle , and add winny in there to help me keep more of my gains .when should I start the winny , when I start the sust or should I wait a little while?also, should novadex be taken all throughout and clomid pct?thanks in advance

I wouldn't run the winny longer than 6 weeks and I would take the nolvadex throughout..

ameristealth

May 31, 2011
I have found that winny makes other steroids work better.. I dont know why tho. I usually took my winny 4 or 5 weeks in and run for 6 weeks. orals are hard on your liver so watch them.

gavin

May 6, 2011
Far as I know, Winny is usually done the last 6 weeks of the cycle up to pct. Sust I believe you start PCT 3 weeks after last injection so you would start the Winny 3 weeks before last sust injection all way to pct.

alan.lev

May 5, 2011

do what rennybig and doodoop say and you'll be fine. I would suggest 50 mgs ED of the winny