AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

Gebruiker CP VEELGESTELDE vragen Leden Lijst Agenda Nieuwe Berichten Snelle Koppelingen Log Uit

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

De automatische Vertalingen (Aangedreven door Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabole Steroïden Discussie en Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Beginner cyclus
Old
  (#1)
Natast19
Geregistreerde Gebruiker

Beginner cyclus - 06-03-2011, 12:52 PM

Whats everyone think bout this cycle for a relative new comer and is there anything else needed thanks for the help

10 weeks of supertest 450mg ,eq 500 mg , 30 mg dbol and
10 mg nolvadex daily stopping dbol after week 6

Old
  (#2)
ameristealth
AnaSCI LID

06-03-2011, 03:00 PM

it depends on how long you have been taking them and how many cycles you have done. first cycle i ever done was test and gained 20lbs then moved on to deca and test then eq, test and winny and so on...

let me know how long you have been taking them and how many cycles and i can give you an idea

i probably took way to much at the beginning.. i have horrible strech marks lol

Old
  (#3)
Natast19
Geregistreerde Gebruiker

06-03-2011, 06:18 PM

Ive only done two but the last was 15 yrs ago tjats y im looking more at beginer level gear

Old
  (#4)
ameristealth
AnaSCI LID

06-03-2011, 11:56 PM

I would say you chose well.. it is beginner but its towards upper beginner id say. you should see some very good results from it. since you have done two already that would be a good third but i dont know how the 15 year gap will affect it.. i would say that once you have done them your muscles will never forget them and it will be like picking up where you left off. but im not 100% on it. even so i dont think it will hurt any. you might get stretch marks tho.

and i might start my dbol at week 4 or 5 because test and eq wont kick in until then and taking it halfway through should yield better results.. but if you want to see results right off then beginning is ok as well it will kind of kickstart your cycle.

Old
  (#5)
Natast19
Geregistreerde Gebruiker

06-04-2011, 03:26 PM

Great thanks for the help

Posting Regels
U kan niet post nieuwe threads
U kan niet post antwoorden
U kan niet bijlagen posten
U kan niet bewerk uw berichten

BB code is Op
Smilies zijn Op
[IMG] code Op
HTML-code is Uit

Jump Forum

Alle tijden zijn GMT -4. Nu is de tijd 12:49 UUR.

Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.