©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

arms syntherol cycle need feedback from old users

batesJ

May 9, 2011
Thinking to run a syntherol cycle for my arms. My stats are:34yo,h- 6'2'', w-220lbs, arms 18 inches, 10 years of training but only last 4 uninterrupted. Goals: adding 2inches to my arms.
Achievable???
Looking for advice from syntherol experienced users.
God bless!

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Thinking to run a syntherol cycle for my arms. My stats are:34yo,h- 6'2'', w-220lbs, arms 18 inches, 10 years of training but only last 4 uninterrupted. Goals: adding 2inches to my arms.
Achievable???
Looking for advice from syntherol experienced users.
God bless!

Yes, your goals are achievable. If you follow the proper protocol for both biceps and triceps you should be able to gain a keepable 2"! I did a biceps and triceps run and after maintenance was completed and inflammation resided, I was left with over 2" of permanent gains! Here is the proper protocol for biceps and triceps, as well as a link:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...hetek-syntherol-amounts-per-muscle-group.html

BICEPS - inner and outer head. You can feel the `split' in between the two heads of the biceps when you feel with your other hand. Inject on each side of that. If you want to increase the length/thickness of the bicep, inject more in the inner head (closer to your body). If you want to increase the peak, inject more in the outer head.
INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE BIS. SYNTHEROL BIS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

DAY 01-10 - 1ml per muscle head - 4 injections per day = 40ml
DAY 11-20 - 2ml per muscle head - 4 injections per day = 80ml
DAY 21-30 - 3ml per muscle head - 4 injections per day = 120ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 3ml per muscle head, per week - 12 injections per week = 216ml

TOTAL ML's: 456ml
TOTAL BOTTLES: 5 bottles of Synthetek's Syntherol
TOTAL pins: 192 pins needed

TRICEPS - You don't need to inject in the outer/horseshoe head, unless it is really lacking behind. You inject in the middle and rear heads of the triceps. Generally, at the back of your arm, the upper portion is the rear head and the lower portion is the middle head, as the two heads overlap each other somewhat.
INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE TRIS. SYNTHEROL TRIS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

DAY 01-10 - 1ml per muscle head - 4 injections per day = 40ml
DAY 11-20 - 2ml per muscle head - 4 injections per day = 80ml
DAY 21-30 - 3ml per muscle head - 4 injections per day = 120ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 3ml per muscle head, per week - 4 injections per week = 72ml

TOTAL ML's: 312ml
TOTAL BOTTLES: 4 bottles of Synthetek's Syntherol
TOTAL pins: 144 pins needed

**This breakdown is only for the rear two muscle heads. If injecting the outer muscle head is required, add 1 injection to each day throughout.