©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

stealth from alin

affliction73

Apr 11, 2011
I just recieved my stealth sus250 and deca 200 from alin. does anyone know how to tell them apart? all my sachets look the same

I will be very thankful of any info that i may get from you guys....

Thank You,
AFFLICTION73

:confused:

affliction73

Apr 11, 2011
well i just looked a little closer at the sachets and yes there is an 8 digit product code on all of them..... BADASS!!!!
dayxxxxxx, xxmonthxxxx, xxxxyearxx, xxxxxxproduct code. Just waiting on my points which should be here on monday and will start my cycle on 06/12/2011 and will update you all on my progress. but ya ALIN is the MAN!!!!!! it took exactly 3 weeks from time of order till it hit my door step. Once again ALIN you are the MAN...

AFFLICTION73!!!!

Gettinhuge_pump

well i just looked a little closer at the sachets and yes there is an 8 digit product code on all of them..... BADASS!!!!
dayxxxxxx, xxmonthxxxx, xxxxyearxx, xxxxxxproduct code. Just waiting on my points which should be here on monday and will start my cycle on 06/12/2011 and will update you all on my progress. but ya ALIN is the MAN!!!!!! it took exactly 3 weeks from time of order till it hit my door step. Once again ALIN you are the MAN...

AFFLICTION73!!!!

Glad u figured it out bro! Good luck!

Just a tip tho, NEVER EVER post t/a times, gotta do everything we can to keep our sources safe!

And Alins rep is solid for a reason...lots of happy customers!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I just recieved my stealth sus250 and deca 200 from alin. does anyone know how to tell them apart? all my sachets look the same

I will be very thankful of any info that i may get from you guys....

Thank You,
AFFLICTION73

:confused:

Check the codes.