©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

A good idea??

rebecca

May 9, 2011
Hi guys , I have a question for you. My boyfriend is planning to run 20-30 mgs of Dbol before his workout for the 2 week period between his last shot of Test E and the beginning of his PTC. Anyone else do this and what are your opinions of doing this ? Thanks: D

Gettinhuge_pump

I think he would be much happier using the dbol to "jumpstart" his cycle by running approx 4 weeks at the beginning of his cycle or even as a boost in the middle. Personally, I feel that his plan is a waste and he could better utilize the dbol.

Has he ever used steroids before?

rebecca

May 9, 2011
I think he would be much happier using the dbol to "jumpstart" his cycle by running approx 4 weeks at the beginning of his cycle or even as a boost in the middle. Personally, I feel that his plan is a waste and he could better utilize the dbol.

Has he ever used steroids before?

thanks for advice , far as I know, he used before , a few years ago, but I can't tell you exactly

deniss77

May 9, 2011
Hi guys , I have a question for you. My boyfriend is planning to run 20-30 mgs of Dbol before his workout for the 2 week period between his last shot of Test E and the beginning of his PTC. Anyone else do this and what are your opinions of doing this ? Thanks: D

in my opinion I don't find that would be a very good idea. I would run test prop for 2-3 weeks before pct if he are set on running something during that time period.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
It's not useless but all the gains he makes will likely disappear due to the timing of administration. I understand why people do test p too. But I wouldn't bother. Frontloading test p is useful which is at the beginning of a cycle. I personally would never take dbol or test p at the end of the cycle (unless it is for atleast 4 weeks and finished near thre last injection (long ester).

Test E acts as a natural taper which is good to finish a cycle with. I feel when you add in things at the end this just messes with your recovery due to the different mechanisms (receptors etc) being activated.