©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

low doses & first time user

1toX

Apr 22, 2011
I wonder if low doses of sust / eq or other AAS still have a high impact on a first time user than an experienced user even though the doses are minimal? For example-sus250/eq200mg wk

Last edited:

private

May 10, 2011
I wonder if low doses of sust / eq or other AAS still have a high impact on a first time user than an experienced user even though the doses are minimal? For example-sus250/eq200mg wk

In my opinion, though adding twice the dosage you are speaking of will not increase the side effects to much, those doses will give solid results, as long as your diet and training are there.

breck48

Apr 29, 2011
I don't find that sust 250 once a week is a good idea for a first cycle .
I'd run a single ester like test E and I'd shoot twice a week. For a first cycle, 500mg of test E a week is really all you need.

woods78

Apr 22, 2011
In my opinion you won't get added sides from upping to 500mg and that's basically the standard dose, no reason to cut it in half a all.

fairplay

May 5, 2011
I think that you should be able to make substantial gains on a minimum of 250 grams of test a week. If you can't, something is lacking in the training, diet, or recovery department.IMO