©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new guy needs your help

nickynik

Jun 8, 2011
hi guys , I'm new to this site .
I would like some advices if possible.
Right now I'm in the process of cutting down the body fat that I have , but once I get to the lever that I want I am looking to do a cycle to get some solid gains. I'm always doing the research before. So I wonder how does this cycle look for you? Does this cycle look promising for real solid, lean muscle gains?

Weeks 1-12 Prop 75mg/ed
Weeks 1-6 Anavar 50mg/ed
Weeks 7-12 Winny 50mg/ed

Also I know that diet will be the key, so I will eat cleanly as I can. Thanks in advances!

kevin

May 6, 2011
hi guys , I'm new to this site .
I would like some advices if possible.
Right now I'm in the process of cutting down the body fat that I have , but once I get to the lever that I want I am looking to do a cycle to get some solid gains. I'm always doing the research before. So I wonder how does this cycle look for you? Does this cycle look promising for real solid, lean muscle gains?

Weeks 1-12 Prop 75mg/ed
Weeks 1-6 Anavar 50mg/ed
Weeks 7-12 Winny 50mg/ed

Also I know that diet will be the key, so I will eat cleanly as I can. Thanks in advances!

Great to have you here.
I'm not an expert in steroid use but I would suggest to give your self a break in between orals. Stop the var at week 4 , then resume with Winny on week 8, run the Winny one week past the Prop, or just run Winny for 5 weeks . good luck

breck48

Apr 29, 2011
Great to have you here.
I'm not an expert in steroid use but I would suggest to give your self a break in between orals. Stop the var at week 4 , then resume with Winny on week 8, run the Winny one week past the Prop, or just run Winny for 5 weeks . good luck

would Var even be worth it to run for 4 weeks?

nickynik

Jun 8, 2011
Great to have you here.

Thanks Kevin , if I continue the winny for a week after the end of prop, does that then mean that I would need to start PCT after having finished the winny, or would I start it after the prop?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
12 weeks ?why is that okay to do?

That is far better than doing avar then winny straightaway. Everyone is different. Avar can mess up lipids. But it is fairly mild (toxicity) compared to many so longer durations should be fine. But of course a liver test halfway through is recommended. I would personally run it for 10 weeks at a reasonable dose. Start of low and move up. Leave the winny for now... have that next cycle.