©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

huge hunger in the middle of the night

minnie

May 4, 2011
It's been so bad for the last week I'm waking in the middle of the night and I'm bursting to get to the fridge, tortured by a huge hunger. Any of the girls having similar problems? My last meal is three hours before bed time. Need a tip or a trick to stop that.

hilary

Apr 29, 2008
Cottage cheese before bed is awsome. It's geting digested at a much slower rate than other foods. I usualy drop in little olive oil.

tyra10

Apr 28, 2011
It's been so bad for the last week I'm waking in the middle of the night and I'm bursting to get to the fridge, tortured by a huge hunger. Any of the girls having similar problems? My last meal is three hours before bed time. Need a tip or a trick to stop that.

Are you eating enough? Could you give a sample of your typical diet?

rebecca

May 9, 2011

The first trick is: Don't stay up late! I stayed up past 12:00 last night and was starving in my bad. I dreamt of pizza all night. Eat dinner and go to sleep on time. I also drink a naturally sweet spicy tea to keep the hunger away. Hot liquids expand in your intestines and make you feel full. Candy could help but it's extra calories.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Cottage cheese or milk befire bed and you shouldnt get hungry.