©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Turkey and a few others

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Sorry for being in the wrong section. Just wanted to post up some pics from my recent holiday. I went to Aqua Fantasy in Turkey and had the best time ever. It is a 5 star hotel and has Turkey's biggest waterpark within. Took a few days to see everything as it is so big... 7 restaurants, 5 outdoor pools, 2 indoor pools with jacuzzi, turkish bath, steam room and sauna etc.

Enjoyed a few trips to the resort centre (Kusadasi) and it's many shops/markets. We also visited Ephesus which is an ancient Greek city, and later a major Roman city, just 10 mins from the hotel. In the Roman period, it was for many years the second largest city of the Roman Empire; ranking behind Rome, the empire's capital. Ephesus had a population of more than 250,000 in the 1st century BC, which also made it the second largest city in the world

I enjoyed the all inclusive food very much :) Seriously my appetite just skyrocketed. I usually eat clean but for 2 weeks I had absolutely everything. One dinner I had 7 plates and 2 plates of desserts. A typical day would be-
2 omelettes
Various breads
Yoghurt with fruits
Waffles
2 chicken kebabs
Many slices of pizza
Chocolate pancakes
Seafood pasta
Ice cream
Grilled fish
Beef
Chicken
Spaghetti bolognese
More amazing bread with sesame seeds
Donner kebab
Most amazing desserts
Turkish delight
Midnight soup
You get the idea... probably 10,000 cals per day

Anyway here are some pics...

24nh0fa.jpg

jg2u8i.jpg

2uj5hjn.jpg

2uzb7k9.jpg

e3afa.jpg

259ilax.jpg

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Need to go out. Will post a few more later. Sorry for the amount! We took hundreds cos there was so much to see.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Great pics and looks like a very enjoyable trip. Your wife is a bombshell brother,,,good looking couple. Nice to hear you had a good time.