©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

why oil pouring out?

nickynik

Jun 8, 2011
maybe is a stupid question but ......I really need some thoughts
I inject into my delt with a 1.5inch needle , is it normal for a little bit of oil to come out after I pull it out?I need to mention that I take my time injecting, at least 2-3 minutes for 1ml to push it in.

Gettinhuge_pump

Some people will say yes, some will say no. The truth is that it happens to EVERYONE sometimes.

My advice...take ur time when pulling the needle out. It should take approx 30 secs if u pull a little out and then stop and repeat process with short pauses.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
maybe is a stupid question but ......I really need some thoughts
I inject into my delt with a 1.5inch needle , is it normal for a little bit of oil to come out after I pull it out?I need to mention that I take my time injecting, at least 2-3 minutes for 1ml to push it in.

Check out How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures, Sterile Needles and make sure your doing things correctly. Maybe you should try another area like the glutes?

mc63s

Apr 27, 2011
It happens to me too, I try to suck it back up with the syringe and reinject it.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Perfectly normal but i do have one suggestion. Use a 1in pin for delts. 1.5 is not nessasary unless you are really fat, which in that case you shouldnt be using aas.