©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help me!!!

kristie'89

Jun 11, 2011
Hey ladies!
I finally took the plunge to ask for some advice, this is my first post here even though I have some time since I registered on the site.

I'm 5'2 and weigh 7 stone 13 lbs. I have 26% body fat and I really want to lower my fat enough to have abs which is the area where I have almost all my fat. Also I would like to have definition in my arm and increase my fitness. thanks and I really need some quickly advices

tyra10

Apr 28, 2011
Hey ladies!
I finally took the plunge to ask for some advice, this is my first post here even though I have some time since I registered on the site.

I'm 5'2 and weigh 7 stone 13 lbs. I have 26% body fat and I really want to lower my fat enough to have abs which is the area where I have almost all my fat. Also I would like to have definition in my arm and increase my fitness. thanks and I really need some quickly advices

Diet and the exercises will be the key. you need a proper diet.

kristie'89

Jun 11, 2011
My diet is terrific and consists of Cereal of breakfast, soup or sandwich for lunch and lasagne for dinner and sometimes fizzy drinks . I guess I have lot of work about my diet and my training but I need pointed in the right direction. thanks ladies

tyra10

Apr 28, 2011
My diet is terrific and consists of Cereal of breakfast, soup or sandwich for lunch and lasagne for dinner and sometimes fizzy drinks . I guess I have lot of work about my diet and my training but I need pointed in the right direction. thanks ladies

Your diet should be improved for sure. you should look at increasing your protein and dropping the carbs to lower quantities and use good complex carbs. a lot of veg and water. timing of eating should be around every 2-3 hours with smaller than normal meals. and leave the fizzy stuff . also , you should improved what you do in the gym too. good luck girl

kristie'89

Jun 11, 2011
It might sound easy but I feel so weak and low energy and cranky eating those foods, I don't even know how you guys are coping with this?:banghead:
Feel like smashing a whole bread right now:(

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009

Not trying to bash but that diet is far from terrific. You need to eat often to boost metabolism first off. Every three hours is ideal. I dont understand what you mean by the way you worded your weight?? But i dont think you should be eating over 1500 cals a day which im sure you are. No ceral, eat plain oats with eggwhites. Soup and sandwhich? No. Try 4oz grilled chicken breast and green veggies. And no lasagne! Especially for dinner. That is the worse time you could possibly eat it. No carbs after lunch. Only green veggies. You need a high protein, low carb diet. And no soda or any crap like that. Water water and more water. Add lemon if you want flavor.