©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AS and blood test

arthur60

May 10, 2011
Which are your thoughts about the blood test? Are really essential even if you're quite healthy? Does everyone here have blood tests done? I personally , don't..

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Which are your thoughts about the blood test? Are really essential even if you're quite healthy? Does everyone here have blood tests done? I personally , don't..

You don't know your healthy without one if your doing alot of AAS! Just cos you feel good means nothing. Blood tests are essential for AAS users. Not just when your off and levels are lower. But in the height of your cycle to see what changes have took place. Just adding you can feel great and could be in a bad place... high dopamine levels can mask bad things etc etc.

nickynik

Jun 8, 2011

bro you need to do a blood test before some problems appear

mzack

May 23, 2010

imo, yes are really essential as certain problems/issues can be addressed much sooner than waiting for visible negative symptoms.

arthur60

May 10, 2011
Thanks guys!
I know quite a few people who do not bother, but taking into account the importance of blood testing I will need to think hard and long before starting any cycle.