©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

about on=off rule

alfred

Apr 30, 2011
Assume that you all know about on=off rule.. but I still wonder, how many of you have just jumped back on cycle after PCT or before waiting the right time which is based on rule?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Most have. Many don't come off. Some people I know think not injecting (long estered test) for 3 weeks is coming off for abit!! I am currently off and feel ok my sex drive is zero. I am tempted but gonna wait awhile. Hopefully I will start to feel more like my usual self soon!

wow101

Apr 26, 2011
I think that it's one of these things that is about relative risk. I would always do a time on=time off to let things such as liver values and cholesterol get back to normal. this is just to minimise the risks

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
First off your questions is going to be related to age, experience, PCT, type AS and a few other factors. Some gys over the age of 30 take no break from admin of test. One major reason is the sharp decline in that hormone after the age of 28 in most cases. hormones, androgens, anabolics, peptides ect all have their roll and each one is different.

philip

May 5, 2011
Assume that you all know about on=off rule.. but I still wonder, how many of you have just jumped back on cycle after PCT or before waiting the right time which is based on rule?

I know guys who have jumped back on many times after clomid/nolva therapy!