©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

strength & power

morris

Jun 20, 2011
Hi guys. I'm new here...
I'm looking for strength and power. I play baseball and I'm looking for a steroid to increase them. What are the best steroids for strength than ones for size?

philll

May 10, 2011
Hi guys. I'm new here...
I'm looking for strength and power. I play baseball and I'm looking for a steroid to increase them. What are the best steroids for strength than ones for size?

prop/eq this is what a buddy of mine used to run for baseball

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Seriously bro, do some footwork before posting. No one is going to help you if you cant do that much.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
There seems to be a lot of this shit going on lately. All over the boards..

Gettinhuge_pump

There seems to be a lot of this shit going on lately. All over the boards..

I have also noticed it...people just don't wanna work for anything anymore. I would be willing to bet 99 out of 100 of these guys are high school students who have been handed everything from mommy and daddy and expect to come on here and have everything spoon fed to them and think that steroids will magically make them huge, fast, and strong with no effort whatsoever on their behalf...well I say

FUCK THAT and FUCK THEM...this is beyond ridiculous and past annoying....its just plain sad and almost comical! I'm tired of it

Rant over

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
No doubt, its amazing how much trust they have for some joe blow on the internet who knows where in the world telling them whats safe and what isnt. I like constuctive criticism when putting a cycle together too, but damnit! You have to construct your own shit before someone can give an opinion. I could tell these guys to run drol and dbol at 100 mg each ed for 12 weeks and they would run with it lol. When my health is on the line, i want to personally have an idea about what im doing. I barely trust a dr lol. Hell half the time ive done so much research about my issues, i can go to the dr and tell him exactly what the problem is. All he needs to do is fix it or give me a prescription.