©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Vasodilator - Great stuff!!!

vip0

Apr 26, 2011
So impressed with synthelator! Gave it a "shot" :D 1 hr before going out the beach. An hour later couldn't believe my eyes, all my veins were popped out, especially on my arms and abs. Great stuff to draw attention on the beach.:love1:

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
Agree, this vasodilator is from another world. The extreme vascularity happens as the oxygen is getting sucked up into the veins. You will have to be cautious though and inject a minimum dosage in order to prevent hyperventilation or the passing out. How much did you use by the way?

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Synthelator!

Excellent product! Definitely should receive more discussion then it does!

vip0

Apr 26, 2011
Agree, this vasodilator is from another world. The extreme vascularity happens as the oxygen is getting sucked up into the veins. You will have to be cautious though and inject a minimum dosage in order to prevent hyperventilation or the passing out. How much did you use by the way?

I was aware of that Danny. I only injected 5ml, half of men's recommended dosage, which was perfect.:yeahthat:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
So impressed with synthelator! Gave it a "shot" :D 1 hr before going out the beach. An hour later couldn't believe my eyes, all my veins were popped out, especially on my arms and abs. Great stuff to draw attention on the beach.:love1:

We have had great success with it too.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009

Good point! Always start out low, to see what works best for the individual.