©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Great first-week gains

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
I've just finished the first seven days of a 13-week cycle and got weighed last night, which revealed a gain of five pounds :) Think that's the most I've ever gained in a single week, even including my first cycle. I'm not naive enough to think that it's all muscle but, even allowing for a bit of water retention, I'm still impressed. I've been feeling a bit ill during that first week, but who cares if you're gaining like that. If the gains keep on at anything like that for a few more weeks, my arms will be nearing the mythical 20-inch mark :D

The cycle is 440mg of Tren Enth for nine weeks, 750mg of Test Undecanoate for 13 weeks, with 100mg of Anadrol for the first four weeks followed by a week off the orals then on to bolasterone at 50mg a day for six weeks. Pretty hardcore, but with manageable sides. Alongside the AAS I'm taking Liv. 52 and milk thistle, and the PCT will be nolva and clomid. My diet is about 5,000 pretty clean calories a day with about 330 grammes of protein.

Just wanted to keep you guys informed - wish more people would put their cycle results on here, because it's always interesting reading.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
If i were you, id drop the dosage on the tren enough to get a couple more weeks out of it. You could do good with 350mg per week. 9 weeks is a bit short for tren e.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I've just finished the first seven days of a 13-week cycle and got weighed last night, which revealed a gain of five pounds :) Think that's the most I've ever gained in a single week, even including my first cycle. I'm not naive enough to think that it's all muscle but, even allowing for a bit of water retention, I'm still impressed. I've been feeling a bit ill during that first week, but who cares if you're gaining like that. If the gains keep on at anything like that for a few more weeks, my arms will be nearing the mythical 20-inch mark :D

The cycle is 440mg of Tren Enth for nine weeks, 750mg of Test Undecanoate for 13 weeks, with 100mg of Anadrol for the first four weeks followed by a week off the orals then on to bolasterone at 50mg a day for six weeks. Pretty hardcore, but with manageable sides. Alongside the AAS I'm taking Liv. 52 and milk thistle, and the PCT will be nolva and clomid. My diet is about 5,000 pretty clean calories a day with about 330 grammes of protein.

Just wanted to keep you guys informed - wish more people would put their cycle results on here, because it's always interesting reading.

Please keep us updated on how you continue to do. Good luck!

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
If i were you, id drop the dosage on the tren enough to get a couple more weeks out of it. You could do good with 350mg per week. 9 weeks is a bit short for tren e.

Well I've done my research and I've never heard of nine weeks being too short for a Tren cycle. A consensus emerges after a bit of internet research that 8-10 weeks is ideal, so I think I'm bang on with nine weeks.

It sounds like you're drawing some sort of distinction between Tren A and Tren E by saying "9 weeks is a bit short for tren e". If you weren't making that distinction, you'd probably just say "tren". Thing is, there is no difference, other than the esther, which purely governs the injection frequency required, not the length of a cycle. It's exactly the same stuff in Tren A and Tren E other than that esther, so the cycle lengths and dosages are identical.

Besides which, I'm a big fan of the old cliche "if it aint broke don't fix it". Think I'd be a bit daft to change the dosage when it's clearly working so well.

But thanks for your advice anyway.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Yes i meant 9 weeks is short for tren E. Do you understand that short esters kick in quicker than long esters? Obviously not, there is more difference than injection frequency. Enanthate is a long ester and takes almost 5 weeks to reach steady blood levels. Would you run a test E cycle for 9 weeks? No one with any knowledge on this would. You will only get a good 4 weeks out of it. 8-10 weeks is a great cycle... for tren Ace. Tren E should be ran for at least 10 weeks, unless you plan on running ace with it the first 4 weeks.

Just a word of advice.. Dont believe everything you read in a steroid profile as far as how to run a cycle. Go by what people get results from and what makes sense.
Study up on esters, the lengths are not identical. You can run a 6 week cycle of ace or prop. Would you do the same with cypionate or undecylenate? No

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
Yes i meant 9 weeks is short for tren E. Do you understand that short esters kick in quicker than long esters? Obviously not, there is more difference than injection frequency. Enanthate is a long ester and takes almost 5 weeks to reach steady blood levels. Would you run a test E cycle for 9 weeks? No one with any knowledge on this would. You will only get a good 4 weeks out of it. 8-10 weeks is a great cycle... for tren Ace. Tren E should be ran for at least 10 weeks, unless you plan on running ace with it the first 4 weeks.

Just a word of advice.. Dont believe everything you read in a steroid profile as far as how to run a cycle. Go by what people get results from and what makes sense.
Study up on esters, the lengths are not identical. You can run a 6 week cycle of ace or prop. Would you do the same with cypionate or undecylenate? No

There's no difference between the two, despite what you say. Read up on it yourself rather than relying on false information. I'd sooner rely on seven or eight well-respected roid sites for information than someone who claims something as fact which I've never heard anyone else say. Also, I wouldn't be stupid enough to rely on "a steroid profile" - I've read extensively on several. And they all say you're wrong.

It's ridiculous to try to attempt to justify your claims by comparing a Test E and a Tren E cycle. They're totally different compounds, so where's the comparison there? No I wouldn't run Test Enth for nine weeks, but I wasn't talking about Test Enth, I was talking about Tren Enth, which is far more hardcore and harsher on the body, hence justifying a shorter cycle.

If you want to run Tren Enth for, say, 12 weeks, be my guest, but I wouldn't want your liver values after that little lot. Also, I don't think you want to be coming on here spreading that sort of false information, because some people will just accept it and damage themselves. Thankfully, I know better.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I would never run tren e for 12 weeks but everyone is different. Just do what you think is best. Both are you are right in away (imo)! By the way e kicks in faster than p or a. But of course in regards to stabilizing levels p/a kick in far quicker in that sense. So imo short esters should be run for shorter durations compared to longer esters. But 10 weeks of a short ester is pretty much the same as 10 weeks of a long ester. Although the later includes much more taper (long esters build up slower but continue past the 12 weeks mark) so lee is right imo.

Everyone is different... if your blood work is fine than why not run shorts esters for 15 weeks etc etc. But for me I would stick to the 12 weeks plus for longer esters (apart from tren) and upto 10 weeks for shorter esters but nothing is set in stone. Lots of things come into play... if you don't mind injecting yourself eod for 12 weeks then cool.

To say all 'there is no difference, other than the esther, which purely governs the injection frequency required' is partly right. If you don't take into consideration ester weight you are wrong. Many think 300mg tren a and tren e (or test etc) are the same, they are not. Your gonna get about 85mg test with test p compared to about 70mg with test e (and 60mg with test d). This levels vary but thats why test p seems better at the same dose as your last cycle with test e cos your actually getting more.

Anyway I have to go to work. Let us know how your cycle goes. I will do the same for my next cycle in a new thread.

Last edited:

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
There's no difference between the two, despite what you say. Read up on it yourself rather than relying on false information. I'd sooner rely on seven or eight well-respected roid sites for information than someone who claims something as fact which I've never heard anyone else say. Also, I wouldn't be stupid enough to rely on "a steroid profile" - I've read extensively on several. And they all say you're wrong.

It's ridiculous to try to attempt to justify your claims by comparing a Test E and a Tren E cycle. They're totally different compounds, so where's the comparison there? No I wouldn't run Test Enth for nine weeks, but I wasn't talking about Test Enth, I was talking about Tren Enth, which is far more hardcore and harsher on the body, hence justifying a shorter cycle.

If you want to run Tren Enth for, say, 12 weeks, be my guest, but I wouldn't want your liver values after that little lot. Also, I don't think you want to be coming on here spreading that sort of false information, because some people will just accept it and damage themselves. Thankfully, I know better.

Id like to see the article that backs up tren being harsh on your liver. There is no research that proves that. Now that doesnt mean your right or wrong but it is not proven either way. It has been speculated to be only because of the dark color it gives urine. As for comparing test e to tren e, it is comparable. I am comparing the ester which is the same and it will take the same amount of time to get steady blood levels. I agree that you can get some results with tren e for 9 weeks, i would just run ace for six instead because it would make more sense. Im not here to argue with you about esters so im done. I was just giving an opinion which is the reason you started the thread, correct?

Btw here is something to do. Run tren for 6 weeks with no orals and then get your blood work done. I am willing to bet that your liver values will be fine. Ive never had an issue from it.

Either way, not being a smartass here. Enjoy your cycle if it works for you as you said. Good luck.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I agree that it isn't extemely liver toxic. But I think he meant more the overall effect on the body. It is so strong and can have major physical and mental effects on the body.

I agree with you though. Running tren a for shorter would be better.

Want to know a great cycle. Fairly high dose of tren per week (this figure is different for everyone but let's say 400mg)... nothing else. If tren a I would say 8 weeks. I guarantee you will experience few sides compared to when you have tried it with test. But of course it is stong so sides are always possible. No better simple cycle to transform a body. Libido may be effected in some... may be increased in others. The longer you run tren the greater negative effect it will have in libido and other sides.

By the way I meant 65% with test undecanoate (above)