©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

higher dose of Dbol?

benny

May 6, 2011
Taking into consideration that is ideally for DBOL to be taken every 4 hours to maintain blood levels is there an advantage to taking your normal dose two times a day and then on your dose before your workout taking a higher dose?cheers

Last edited:

track36

May 11, 2011
Taking into consideration that is ideally for DBOL to be taken every 4 hours to maintain blood levels is there an advantage to taking your normal dose two times a day and then on your dose before your workout taking a higher dose?cheers

I think you should keep your doses steady all throughout the day every 4 hours, that is why most people buy 5 mg tabs, but it's ok to do an extra 5 mgs before training , it does seem to give you an edge..

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
I just take half in the am and the other half pre workout. Ive tried spreading it evenly throughout the day and noticed any difference.

benny

May 6, 2011
I think you should keep your doses steady all throughout the day every 4 hours, that is why most people buy 5 mg tabs, but it's ok to do an extra 5 mgs before training , it does seem to give you an edge..

Thanks track36 , that is what I am doing now . I figured I would kick in an extra 5mg before I hit the gym.

hj11jason

Apr 30, 2011
Thanks track36 , that is what I am doing now . I figured I would kick in an extra 5mg before I hit the gym.

yeah, my bro takes 5mg in the morning 5mg in the afternoon and 10mg before his workout... good stuff

Gettinhuge_pump

I just take half in the am and the other half pre workout. Ive tried spreading it evenly throughout the day and noticed any difference.

Same here. Half in the a.m. usually around 8, the other half about 30-60 mins prior to workout. Works fine that way for me.

And fyi, dbols halflife is closer to 6 hours. Not too big of a difference, but 2 hours is 2 hours

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

I like DBOL AM/NOON/PM and 45 minutes before training.