©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



scar tissue???

kristie'89

New member
Jun 11, 2011
12
0
0
I wonder guys , how many of you have scar tissue already? Also how long does it take to appear or after how many cycles?
I ask because I'm concerned about my boyfriend.

In his first cycle had ed shots for 8 weeks
In #2 he went ed for 4 weeks and now he went 2x's ed shots with 5 weeks and now ed for the duration of the cycle 20 weeks.
So that's a total of 32 weeks of ed with 5 of them being 2x per day injections..

So far I haven't noticed anything yet , there have been a few times ..the pin had trouble going in his quad..but just a touch more pressure and he's fine. What do you think ?thanks
 
It eventually will come. He should start using long esters because when it happens, he will regret th ed shots. What is he pinning ed? Most short esters can be pinned eod. He should rotate as many sites as possible.
 
I wonder guys , how many of you have scar tissue already? Also how long does it take to appear or after how many cycles?
I ask because I'm concerned about my boyfriend.

In his first cycle had ed shots for 8 weeks
In #2 he went ed for 4 weeks and now he went 2x's ed shots with 5 weeks and now ed for the duration of the cycle 20 weeks.
So that's a total of 32 weeks of ed with 5 of them being 2x per day injections..

So far I haven't noticed anything yet , there have been a few times ..the pin had trouble going in his quad..but just a touch more pressure and he's fine. What do you think ?thanks

His 2nd cycle is 20 weeks long and he is injecting twice per day:confused: :eek:

What is he using and how much?

As mpressmc stated he can do eod shots and rotate sites... glutes, delts, quads etc.
 
That's scar imo, and it's only going to get worse.
Everyone is different when it comes to how fast it starts to accumulate.
 
It doesnt go away. Ive heard some people they can do a deep massage and it helps a bit but its very painful. What is he using and how much...
 
I think that it is permanent, but I believe that if he grow more muscle , it will probably be a little easier to inject but by then will probably be covered in scar tissue already