©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

tren as base?

James24

Jun 24, 2011
I think about going an 8 week cycle containing tren as a base . My question is : should I add test as well or can I go with tren as base and stack that with some others? I am open for suggestions. thanks in advances

breck48

Apr 29, 2011
I think about going an 8 week cycle containing tren as a base . My question is : should I add test as well or can I go with tren as base and stack that with some others? I am open for suggestions. thanks in advances

In my opinion Tren needs test. Run it alongside test prop and you will get great lean results.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
I would at least add a low dose of test. You could add an oral, your choice.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Either way is good. Why don't you take it alone and see how you are. Many think you will need test but you may be surprised. Keep the cycle short as you mentioned. If you need test you could always add it in. It's upto you. A low dose of test with the tren would be smart too. I would personally see how I react first.

I don't know your cycle history etc. But tren alone would be good enough imo. You could always up the dose later on. Although dbol would be good too. Entirely upto you. Let us know how you get on. I just put a mate on tren e and he is 4 weeks in and loving it. He is only doing 200mg per week as it's his first time with it. Just that and nothing else... growing like a weed and libido is insane as it put it. Gonna up to 300mg and stay there.

race00

Jan 13, 2010
In my opinion , for a good cycle you could throw in either, but if you haven't done them before I wouldn't add them now.

James24

Jun 24, 2011
thanks for the info and advices... really helpful, maybe for next cycle I'll throw the dbols or abombs in there..... but as for dosages go what would you suggest?

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
At an 8 week cycle, Im going to assume you are using tren ace. I personaly like to run 150mg eod but some see results with as little as 75mg eod.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

I would add some testosterone at the begining of the cycle and run it through out. Never would I run TREN alone.

vip0

Apr 26, 2011
thanks for the info and advices... really helpful, maybe for next cycle I'll throw the dbols or abombs in there..... but as for dosages go what would you suggest?

dosages depends on your cycle history