©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test enth & immune system

bigdad

Apr 26, 2011
Does anyone know if test enth weakens your immune system?

I'm injecting my test enth and I've been sick for a week and I get the occasional headache, but it's mostly in the morning when I feel the worst...

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Aas can to some degree, which is why it is important to take in all the nutrients you need along with a good multivitami . Im not sure how much effects test alone can have though. Sounds like you may have test flu.

army001

May 10, 2011

I'm injecting my test enth and I've been sick for a week and I get the occasional headache, but it's mostly in the morning when I feel the worst...

Yes, anabolic steroids do indeed weaken your immune system.

bigdad

Apr 26, 2011
Is there any solution? like glutamine? Although I've been getting 15grams everyday.. also , I drink a lot of water and orange juice , so..do you think it won't stop till I get off the cycle?

ohpack

May 4, 2011

glutamine as you said, 20-30g daily on empty stomach, vitamin C , antioxidants, plenty of water

don'tpanic4me

Jun 29, 2011
I read somewhere that test is immuno suppressive some what. Now I can't make direct conclusions from that .Test worsens lipid profile but people who are hypo gonadal are prone to heart disease.. correct me if I am wrong

philll

May 10, 2011

You should make green tea a part of your diet. this will help keep the immune system up.