©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Stacks and lean gains

Ecevan03

Jun 27, 2011
I was wondering about stacking products such as test with eq or tbol. Im looking to run a longer lower dose cycle for optimal lean mass gains that will have more chance of keeping. I dont want to blow up with water weight and gain 30 lbs in a month. More so 20 pounds over 2 or 3 months with minimal bloat. I have a tendancy to get a puffy face even with an ai.

So my question is can stacking eq or tbol with test keep the gains you make from the test more lean? Do they perform some sort of action that keeps any gains made leaner? Or do they just add their own lean gains to the mix?

Also a bit off this topic but with var, the way it increases strength so much is increasing your bodys production of phosphocreatine. So is this a permanant increase? How do you keep chemically induced strength once the chemical is no longer present? Strength gains from larger muscle size make sense to be able to maintain once of but this confuses me.

Anyway any insight would be great. Thanks in advance

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Test eq and tbol will give you slow qualiity gains that in the end will be more likely maintainable. What doses are you considering and for what length?

Ecevan03

Jun 27, 2011
Not sure. Was thinking if eq kept test gains on the leaner side id go with a lower dose, just enough to keep gains lean and maybe increase appetite a little while not adding a significantly higher amount of mass. I respond very well to steroids. Wanted to keep test around 300-400mg per week then the lowest fdose eq for to attain previously mentioned goals (300mg per week?) With the eq i would run this for 16 weeks, id like to keep it at 12 but i know eq needs a long time.

I was also considering a tbol cycle since i have read a few posts that say they gain decent amount of quality muscle with little sides.
Libido needs to be excellent, ill take ai for test gyno, hcg for the balls, and nizarol or w/e for hair loss. Only thing im worried about is prostate hypertrophy.

Still in the early stages of planning. Just wanting more info

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
What about...
Test 300mg
Eq 500mg
Tbol 30-50mg for 4 weeks kickstart

I would love to be on that now haha... although feeling surprisingly good considering a 92 year old woman probably as more test that me at this time :D

By the way your not quite understanding how the likes of eq works. It doesn't simply make test gains leaner. It has it's own gains. Conversion probably 50% of test so good. Increases rbc so great for vascularity and appetite etc. The above is a great cycle (for most) imo.

Last edited:

Ecevan03

Jun 27, 2011
Ok yeah thats what i wanted to know about the eq. I was thinking of a cycle very similar to that. Just a little nervous taking that many compounds. Not sure i really need all three but i do think it makes for a very appealing stack.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Ok yeah thats what i wanted to know about the eq. I was thinking of a cycle very similar to that. Just a little nervous taking that many compounds. Not sure i really need all three but i do think it makes for a very appealing stack.

Just adding I meant conversion to estrogen.

I don't know your cycle history etc. That stack would be great imo. You could takeaway 1 of the 3 if you wish. I have/would never take more than 3 compounds at once. But the tbol is a kickstart. Then it is just the test and eq and they can be put in the same syringe. Quite a simple routine. Let us know what you decide to do and start a thread about your gains etc.

By the way some people suffer fom anxiety when they take eq... especially at high doses. Most are fine but if you have suffered bad anxiety just be careful with it. The same can be said about most AAS but just wanted to inform you just incase. Most people I know love Eq.