©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

stuff that works

jacobmilitary

Jun 28, 2011
I have been in the weight lifting game for a while now and decideed to try some supplements. I have tried a bunch of different things and have found nothing that truely works. Anyone know where i cant get some stuff that works or what supplemet will give me the best results. thanks for the help. it would be much appreciated.:banghead:

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Can you be more specific? "Supplements" doesnt explain much.

jacobmilitary

Jun 28, 2011
i did some research on dianabol and sustanon 250. i just got a new shipment in from hi tech pharmacuticals. the last ones i tried were from swesspharma labs and they did absolutely nothing. i figured swesspharma is just a hoax so i figured i would try the same stuff from a different company. they are oral tabs and not injectables. i never know what is real and what is not, i have estrogen blockers, proviron and formadrol to prevent gyno and all the whey protien i can stand. i eat about 5000 calories a day with the proper fats and nutrients. i am so sick of eggs cottage cheese and steak it isnt even funny. i think i am buyin crap and dont know what the real stuff that works is or where it comes from. any help is appreciated.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Check your other thread. All your shit is fake and im assuming you got your "estrogen blocker" from a bogus company as well. Reply back on your other thread and i will try to help you out. I feel bad for you, you need some guidance before you lose all your money or screw yourself up lol

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I have been in the weight lifting game for a while now and decideed to try some supplements. I have tried a bunch of different things and have found nothing that truely works. Anyone know where i cant get some stuff that works or what supplemet will give me the best results. thanks for the help. it would be much appreciated.:banghead:

One big way you can make some changes to your body quickly is with training and DIET. Get your meals down correctly at the appropiate times.

jacobmilitary

Jun 28, 2011
diet

I do eat properly and at the right times. I am a big guy and do get my strength gains i just dont gain any mass. im six four and long bodied. plenty of strenth but no mass. i use plenty of protien and eat the right foods at the right tome of day about 5-6 meals a day. i just cant seem to put mass on. it took me a long time to decide if i wanted to try this and now that im trying im just wasting money. im rather frustrated. just gonna give up on the whole damn thing and become like the other 95 percent of americans. fat and lazy.:banghead:

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
As i said before. You obviously didnt put much research into what you were doing or buying. If you did, you would have known that sust is not an oral. Did you honestly think that the shit advertised in m&f magazine, was real anabolics? It is an illegal drug in the US. Use commone sense.

jacobmilitary

Jun 28, 2011
research

i did not find these in a mag i puttered around on the net not knowing what i was lookiing for it just seemed like everything i come across was in pill format so i took an uneducated guess. my mistake. pls dont belittle me. if you wanna help me then help if not ill find someone else that is willing to help
i do everything alse the correct way. i just want something that will help with the mass problem. whatever it may be. we all started somewhere. the lack of computer skills on my part probably doesn't help my researching it at all either. but i will not put something in my body that is going to harm me so what i have is useless. if there is something else that you know of that wont hurt me that works i wish you would point me in the right direction. all the help is greatly apppreciated.:banghead:

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Not trying to bash you or anything like that. If you look on the main page here you will see the source forum. Look through there and see who you like. There are also banners on the top of these forums with legit sources with real products. You need to research though and realize, Steroids are not just another supplement. They are hormones and you can fuck yourself up if you dont know what you are doing. You have to be willing to inject yourself as well. Oral steroids are liver toxic and can cause a lot of damage if you abuse them. Not trying to be a dick but no one is going to spoon feed you info on what to take, when to take it, how much to take, what to take with it, etc... If you cant show that youve done a bit of research noone will be willing to help you any more than i am. Let me give you some basics to google. If you run a cycle, you need testosterone enanthate. Thats it for a first cycle. Test will give you high estrogen as well so you need an anti aramatose inhibitor "estrogen blocker". Testosterone injections will shut down your natural production so you need PCT "post cycle therapy" this will include drugs that get your testosterone flowing again. Google this stuff, read it and then plan on a cycle.

If it isnt worth the time for you to sit down and read then i suggest you just get a good pre workout drink and whey protein and have at it. I think you should take a good look at your diet as well because if you are eating as well as you claim, you would grow even without steroids. What do you weigh?

Last edited:

jacobmilitary

Jun 28, 2011
size

im six foot four
16 3/4 arms
52 in chest about 14 percent body fat small for my height rather pathetic if you ask me:mad: