©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

about injecting into pec

1toX

Apr 22, 2011
what do you guys think about injecting into pec? I have only 1.5 inch 23g needles and I'm not sure if that is too long to go into my pec and I'm a little nervous about injecting. Can you tell me about pain and or if I should stick the needle all the way in.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
I use 1in for pecs and pin in the center. Works great for me but i wouldnt do more than 1.5ml at a time. You do not to use a 1.5 pin.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
what do you guys think about injecting into pec? I have only 1.5 inch 23g needles and I'm not sure if that is too long to go into my pec and I'm a little nervous about injecting. Can you tell me about pain and or if I should stick the needle all the way in.

Use this link and you will find out the exact needle size for different muscles:
How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures, Sterile Needles

1toX

Apr 22, 2011
Thanks guys , also,h ow's the pain, about the same as delt or glute?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Thanks guys , also,h ow's the pain, about the same as delt or glute?

Reearch how to do injections. Inject 1 1/2 inches above the nipple. Use a 1 inch pin. You shouldn't feel much/any pain after a few goes. I used to prefer injecting my pec. Not done it in ages so it would be weird to do it first time in awhile. Pain is similar to any inject really... glute being the best imo.

breck48

Apr 29, 2011
I think that pecs are cool to inject into. just a bit sore the day or so afterwards, so make sure you're not going to train pecs the next day

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I used to like the feeling of injecting before my chest workout

1toX

Apr 22, 2011
Thanks, great link. Now I realise 1.5 it's huge for pecs, I was going to stabb miself:eek:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Me personally??? I cant do it! Pecs and calves are off limits.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Me personally??? I cant do it! Pecs and calves are off limits.

After not doing it for ages I can feel like that. I would feel weird injecting in the middle of my pec but above the nipple is ok. I will wait and see how I feel next time I have a needle in my hand :eek:

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
I recently started pinning lats and it is my favorite spot now.