©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

a few questions, any answer is apreciated

vice69

Jun 28, 2011
Ok bros, I need some help with few questions. First of all I have been on test cyp for about 9 weeks of 400mg a week. From what I have hearted it was not a good idea to run only test. I'm going to stay on it for about three more weeks and come off. I'm 5'9 218lbs and22%BF. So, after 12 weeks of off I was thinking to do 600mg test cyp for 13 weeks and 400mg of EQ for 12weeks, looks like a good cycle for me or should I try something else? I also know that after ending this cycle I should try to get my BF down, but I don’t know how much..

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Test is fine for a first cycle. If you are looking to add something else in for your next, deca or eq would be fine. If you only want to run a 12 week cycle, id reccomend deca. Eq is best when used for 14-16 weeks, no less than 400mg. As for the deca, id use 500mg along with 600mg of test.

robinme

Feb 12, 2009
Ok bros, I need some help with few questions. First of all I have been on test cyp for about 9 weeks of 400mg a week. From what I have hearted it was not a good idea to run only test. I'm going to stay on it for about three more weeks and come off. I'm 5'9 218lbs and22%BF. So, after 12 weeks of off I was thinking to do 600mg test cyp for 13 weeks and 400mg of EQ for 12weeks, looks like a good cycle for me or should I try something else? I also know that after ending this cycle I should try to get my BF down, but I don’t know how much..

Test only is a good first cycle. and about your bf I would try to get it lower before I started another cycle like around 15-17%. Some people just want to be as big as possible and don't care about their bf..

mzack

May 23, 2010
The effects of the Test/EQ will be better with a lower bodyfat and you will get some nice quality gains with a strict clean diet and lots of rest.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Test is fine for a first cycle. If you are looking to add something else in for your next, deca or eq would be fine. If you only want to run a 12 week cycle, id reccomend deca. Eq is best when used for 14-16 weeks, no less than 400mg. As for the deca, id use 500mg along with 600mg of test.

Your bf is far too high to be doing cycles imo. Not like your a pro strongman or anything... even then 22% is silly high.

Imo you should sort your diet out first otherwise your cycles are wasted. By the way the cycle your on is perfect for a first and 2nd cycle.

vice69

Jun 28, 2011
I would like to get my bf down to around 12-15% for next cycle , any good ideas on how to do that in 12 weeks?thanks

Gettinhuge_pump

I would like to get my bf down to around 12-15% for next cycle , any good ideas on how to do that in 12 weeks?thanks

You won't like what I have to say but its the truth so here it goes...

Get your diet in check. Diet directly affects the outcome of ANY training regime whether it be to lose weight or to get big....it is EVERYthing imo. You really need to get it under control because I would bet that right now it is not even close to what it should be.

Cardiovascular activity will help also, but only if ur diet is on point. These 2 go hand in hand with one another.

Give us a breakdown of what ur diet looks like. Be honest and don't leave anything out or change anything. We can't help u unless we have accurate info.

vice69

Jun 28, 2011
Sure, no problem.
So that's a picture of my diet:
Most of the time I skip the breakfast, which I know is not good at all… lunch either ham sandwich with eggs or scrambled eggs. Two hours later I have a protein shake and in the afternoon, after work, I eat another meal, usually quite large and not always healthy, whatever it’s getting cooked home,often fried stuff. Before bed, usualy porridge mixed with whey protein, or yogurt and fruits.

I know my diet is not very good, I know I don't get enough proteins, but the work is realy geting into its way. How are you coping with work and diet?

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
I missed the 22% bf. You shoukd definately drop down to at least 15% before using. The guys above are right.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Eliminate all fried foods. No sweets, processed meats, bagged foods, canned foods, etc..
Your diet should consist of eggs, grilled chicken breast, fish, xtra lean beef, brown rice, oats, green veggies, nuts and some potatos. Stick to these and you will see results. You need to get you meals on point too. 6 meals a day 3 hours apart. Lose the shakes unless its after training.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
I know my diet is not very good, I know I don't get enough proteins, but the work is realy geting into its way. How are you coping with work and diet?

You will need to get a bit organized. Therefore start preparing your snacks the evening before so you will eat at work every 2-3 hours. That's the only way in regulating your metabolism.
Do cardio at least three days a week and you will start dropping your bf, no doubt about it.