©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

previous post

jacobmilitary

Jun 28, 2011
I have put more ifo in my previous post. If someone could enlighten me on weather im doing things right or wrong or weather im getting the proper stuff or fake i would appreciate it. i read the ingrediants on my sustanon 250 and d-bol bottles and the dont have in them or arent called the proper name that roid gear calls them. am i still getting fake tabs or what. im tired of wasting money on fake shit. one tab is a blue hexagon the other is a black hexagon. im just getting really frustrated with this whole damn thing. i like this site though. it gives alot of good feedback on many questions. the operators of this site are doing a good job. we all thank you.:banghead:

jacobmilitary

Jun 28, 2011
the sust 250 is an oral yes
as is the d-bol
hi tech pharmacueticals
the ones from swesspharma were orals to

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Sust is not an oral. It is inject only. You are definately buying fake shit. You should really do research. If you had done proper research you would have known this. There are no ingredients listed on steroids. The steroid is the ingredient. Check out the sponsors here. Sounds like your buying from the places that advertise in the back of musclemags.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Just looked it up and saw the stuff you are taking. Complete fake bullshit. I cant believe you would buy into the whole legal steroid nonsense. Lol you really need to do some reading. You have a lot to learn. Fyi most of those obviousl fake legal steroids cost double the real thing. Toss thatshit out and get some creatine, it will give more results. Lol

jacobmilitary

Jun 28, 2011
so what your saying is it is only injectaable. where abouts do i get those i am new to the steroid game so i dont know every site i looked at its all pill format is there a certain spot you get yours that is real

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Check out the sponsors on this board. Also be careful asking for sources on an open board. It will get you banned at most places. You need to join more forums like this and look through the sponsor feedback threads and pick one you like. Pm me if you have any questions regaurding doing research for this. You need to know the basics before buying or using.