©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sustanon

danny

May 11, 2011
How was your first experience with sustanon ( If you've ever used) Can I get some opinions on this? Also any dosage tips for a first timer would be great!

mc63s

Apr 27, 2011
How was your first experience with sustanon ( If you've ever used) Can I get some opinions on this? Also any dosage tips for a first timer would be great!

those experienced would say due to the short esters you'll need every other day injections to maintain stable blood levels.
Depending on size and experience 500mg/wk total should suffice. Imo works well

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus

I can't use sustanon, it's weird with me. Did it in my first cycle and could hardly walk for weeks. Changed to Test Enth and was fine. I guess it affects us all differently, but that was my experience. It's good stuff though, so give it a bash and see how you get on. It's good for a first cycle because it's out your system pretty quickly, but that obviously means it requires more frequent injections.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

It was my AAS I used in my early days. I grew like a weed on it. I always mention my DIET and TRAINING were very good too,,,which will make a worlld of difference. Whats your stats?

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
I can't use sustanon, it's weird with me. Did it in my first cycle and could hardly walk for weeks. Changed to Test Enth and was fine. I guess it affects us all differently, but that was my experience. It's good stuff though, so give it a bash and see how you get on. It's good for a first cycle because it's out your system pretty quickly, but that obviously means it requires more frequent injections.

It was probably due to the prop in it. Have you ever used test prop? A lot of people get pain from it.

danny

May 11, 2011
It was my AAS I used in my early days. I grew like a weed on it. I always mention my DIET and TRAINING were very good too,,,which will make a worlld of difference. Whats your stats?

I'm 20; 6'1"; 165; 8% bf

xxxl

Nov 15, 2010
It was probably due to the prop in it. Have you ever used test prop? A lot of people get pain from it.

yeah, that's so weird how for some people prop it's just unbearable to shot .... I am one of them unfortunately.