©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

want some thoughts

DuBstep

Jun 29, 2011
I want to start my cycle soon, and I want some thoughts from you, so, what do you thing if I would take 750g test e weekly , I was planing to inject 250 Monday 250mgs Wednesday 250mgs Friday for 12 weeks, . looks like a good bulker?also, I'm going to take 0.5mg aramidex ed or shall I take it eod? thanks a lot!

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
I don't know why you'd jab yourself three times a week when you only need to do it twice or, arguably depending on how your Test Enth is dosed, even once. Unless you like jabbing yourself? The esther on Test Enth means there's no need for three-times-weekly jabs.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Yea I would only pin twice a week. No need in speeding up scar tissue process. I think .5 mg of adex eod should be fine. What are your stats? 750mg is a lot of test.

marYez

Feb 15, 2010
I want to start my cycle soon, and I want some thoughts from you, so, what do you thing if I would take 750g test e weekly , I was planing to inject 250 Monday 250mgs Wednesday 250mgs Friday for 12 weeks, . looks like a good bulker?also, I'm going to take 0.5mg aramidex ed or shall I take it eod? thanks a lot!

nice and simple, but I don't find a reason to inject 3 times a week..

DuBstep

Jun 29, 2011
Yea I would only pin twice a week. No need in speeding up scar tissue process. I think .5 mg of adex eod should be fine. What are your stats? 750mg is a lot of test.

I'm 25 95 kg 5' 7" and 9%bf
I was thinking with 750mgs test e I will get very good gains!!!!!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I'm 25 95 kg 5' 7" and 9%bf
I was thinking with 750mgs test e I will get very good gains!!!!!

Doesn't matter but can I see a pic cos I don't think they are your stats at all.

Anyway yeah that sounds fine. Injecting 3 times weekly is fine. Sure I would do it twice cos thats the whole advantage of getting a long estered test. But smaller injections will result in less conversion to estrogen. Injecting 3ml in one go and injecting 3x 250mg's are completely different in regards to levels of aromatization.

freddie

May 2, 2011

I think that you will grow, but remember diet is key to anything you do. which were your previous cycles, what you run, how much and how long?

Gettinhuge_pump

How much research have u done?

Share ur *REAL stats plz. Age, weight, cycle exp, bf%, diet, ect ect....