©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Think this is it.

jacobmilitary

Jun 28, 2011
This is going to be my first cycle and I think i have it figured out for the most part. I am going to take 500mgs of test e a week for twelve weeks. I chose 500 cause i weigh 245. As a anti e im going to take .5 armidrex every other day. i consume about 200 grams of pure protien a day in just shakes and powder not including my meals. I eat about six times a day including shakes. i Have researched that .5 armidrex might be a little excessive every other day but better to be safe then sorry. as for pct i havent really gotten to that point yet but any info regarding a good pct would be greatly appreciated. Im only worried about the way these items are purchased. sending money orders or money grams without having the product in hand worries me. i have an idea of who i want to use and wonder if anyone has had good relults with them but i wont post sources. im going to alternate glutes with every pin. im just curious if i can stab 500 all at once or should i split it up every third day. the anti e is going to be oral so thats not a prob. also what guage is best to use i have no scar tissue due to the fact its my first cycle. is working out each bdy part every other day ok as well. im real tall and would like to put on some good mass but i dont want to over due it either. but any suggestions on pct would be great . im not sure what to do with that yet. thanks in advance. does anyone think i should add anything to this cycle as well. every little bit helps thanks.

Last edited:

jacobmilitary

Jun 28, 2011
im not getting anywhere with the au natural way any more. i have plateaued. yes i am new to the game but everyone starts somewhere andn the response of just dont do them doesnt teach me anything. if there is something you can teach me to help me better understand the process of the whole thing it is greatly appreciated. i am willing to learn the facts and the processes of this subject as long as someone is willing to help me out.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
You see man, the thing is most guys dont believe you are ready if you have to ask questions like these. I have given you all the basics that you need to study and read up on. I studied all of this shit for years before using. Ask yourself these questions, do you know that you should get bloodwork and when to do it? Do you know sterile injection prcedures? Do you know needle sizes to use? Do you know where to pin and how much volume? Do you know to aspirate? Do you know what to do if signs of gyno appear? Blood pressure checking? Do you know the risks in AAS? Have you done any research other than this? It's just scary that guys just come on these sites not knowing anything about steroids and one week later are convinced that they are ready to jump into it.

Ive tried to help you and point you in the right direction but it seems to not have gotten through to you. I will just skip your threads from this point and let you learn the hard way from start to finidh if you catch my drift.

Last edited:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
You see man, the thing is most guys dont believe you are ready if you have to ask questions like these. I have given you all the basics that you need to study and read up on. I studied all of this shit for years before using. Ask yourself these questions, do you know that you should get bloodwork and when to do it? Do you know sterile injection prcedures? Do you know needle sizes to use? Do you know where to pin and how much volume? Do you know to aspirate? Do you know what to do if signs of gyno appear? Blood pressure checking? Do you know the risks in AAS? Have you done any research other than this? It's just scary that guys just come on these sites not knowing anything about steroids and one week later are convinced that they are ready to jump into it.

Ive tried to help you and point you in the right direction but it seems to not have gotten through to you. I will just skip your threads from this point and let you learn the hard way from start to finidh if you catch my drift.

I second this.

You come here saying you have exhausted the natural route and your fed up (not quoting). So you wanna do gear... you say everything is in place with diet and training. Then you ask the most newbie questions. We all start of in your position but the fact you haven't researched the complete basics of AAS shows alot... it shows alot about your training and diet too. Added to that you ask if training every bodypart eod is ok.

Obviously you don't have to listen to us... we are just strangers online. Everyone can do as they please. But imo you would be best doing AAS in the future. (after research). Not just physical effects but mental ones. Research what they actually do to the body and what you will feel when you stop them after a cycle etc.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
On your other thread you wrote you consume upwards of 250g of protein per day. Obviously upwards means over 250g. But surely if your having 200g of protein powder plus 6 meals your gonna be having 400g and upwards. Are you sure your diet is in place ort are you just planning for it to be in place when you do your cycle? Can you post a pic and then we can best advice you. Thanks

Gettinhuge_pump

Thank u gentleman for putting into words what frustration would not allow me to say without being extremely mean LoL

It has been a personal goal of mine to tune down the harshness of my responses the past week and a half or so...thus my lack of posting lately. It's like Mommas have been saying for years "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything!"

Hopefully Jacob and the other new members will heed the advice of the few vets left around here. If not, I guess experience will be his best teacher. I will say this tho-that teacher is a real bitch!