©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tattoo while on cycle?

ohpack

May 4, 2011
I want to extended my tattoo, I have one on my leg. and I would like to finish it , also I would like a little color on it. I have some question and I really need your input. First of all , is it ok to have a tattoo whilst on cycle? Would it be wiser to take a week off?? I ask because I don't like to stop my training ..the second question is ..when I start my tattoo I was off cycle and I have bled just a little, and I wonder if it could be different now because my blood is thinner whilst on cycle and bleed more?
Anyone of you had a tattoo during cycle and did not had a week of rest? if so, how did everything go?

Gettinhuge_pump

Had 2 of mine done while on cycle. Don't take a week off man, just work through it.

Anytime someone who lifts weights (steroids or not) and has tats, some stretching may occur. It's just part of it and no way around it. That's why once u get big, u just gotta stay big, IMHO.

batesJ

May 9, 2011
I want to extended my tattoo, I have one on my leg. and I would like to finish it , also I would like a little color on it. I have some question and I really need your input. First of all , is it ok to have a tattoo whilst on cycle? Would it be wiser to take a week off?? I ask because I don't like to stop my training ..the second question is ..when I start my tattoo I was off cycle and I have bled just a little, and I wonder if it could be different now because my blood is thinner whilst on cycle and bleed more?
Anyone of you had a tattoo during cycle and did not had a week of rest? if so, how did everything go?

can be possible , I did bleed a little more but only a little and about rest..like above , is not necessary to take a week off

spike74

May 11, 2011
I had mine done mid cycle and was fine, no reason it shouldn't be ok and I didn't stop training either

GBtom

May 9, 2011

Everyone will tell you the same thing, there are no problems and you should not get a week off. good luck man

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

You will be fine if thats what your wanting to do. A week off is good for anybody here and there. Just dont get lazy and take off more time.

ohpack

May 4, 2011
Cool guys! Thanks all for the replies. I will definitely not take a week off. Cheers!