©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Workout on period

Y.Eva

Jun 27, 2011
HI GIRLS!
I like to train myself in any day of the month, but my boyfriend seems to be very concerned for me, he keeps saying it is not indicated to workout at all while I'm in my period.. how true is that?

rebecca

May 9, 2011
HI GIRLS!
I like to train myself in any day of the month, but my boyfriend seems to be very concerned for me, he keeps saying it is not indicated to workout at all while I'm in my period.. how true is that?

I had the same problem..is not true. exercise can help with cramps and release some bloat. explain your boyfriend that.

tyra10

Apr 28, 2011
HI GIRLS!

Depends on your period.. I usually do not train on my first day because if I train on the first day, it seems as though my period for that month gets a bit screwed up
My period is so heavy that I have little strength in the gym so I can't push my normal weights and I tire very easily.

lisapeet

Sep 17, 2010
Hey Girls! My period does that too. Not when I train, just in general. When I'm in that period I feel weak, so it take 1 or 2 days to feel able to workout, but every woman is different. Good luck girl with the explanations:D