©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

need advice pls

bobbie

Jun 8, 2011
Hi guys. I need some advices from you..
I'm currently on week 9 of my test cyp only cycle.
I'm running 400mg/week and I wonder if I could start running 600mg/week for the last three weeks . What you think about? would this be worth it? thanks

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
It isnt going to give you any advantages. It will take just as long to reach steady blood levels as it did when you began your cycle. Save it for next time and run a higher dose.

platt00

May 4, 2011
Hi guys. I need some advices from you..
I'm currently on week 9 of my test cyp only cycle.
I'm running 400mg/week and I wonder if I could start running 600mg/week for the last three weeks . What you think about? would this be worth it? thanks

Save your gear.3 weeks won't make a difference. If you were to run the cycle longer,then it might be beneficial.

bobbie

Jun 8, 2011
Well my next question is how long can I extend my cycle?
Also, if I run it at 600mg , can I go for 15 weeks? Thanks for help guys..

deniss77

May 9, 2011
Well my next question is how long can I extend my cycle?
Also, if I run it at 600mg , can I go for 15 weeks? Thanks for help guys..
What is your hurry?I don't understand...Why the need to keep going with your current cycle?

bobbie

Jun 8, 2011
What is your hurry?I don't understand...Why the need to keep going with your current cycle?

Because I have the gear, so why not use it? there isn't enough for another but would it hurt anything to add some weeks to it?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Because I have the gear, so why not use it? there isn't enough for another but would it hurt anything to add some weeks to it?

Not the best logic. If I used that logic I would inject that vial of tren e I have in my 'special box'. I am off everything and it seems to be smiling at me... inviting me in.

In all seriousness just do what you planned or extend at the same dose. No point imo to just up for the last few weeks. You can if you want... no biggie. People make this gear aspect more complex that it really is. I just don't see the point in doing it for 3 weeks. Take time off then try a 600mg cycle... although like 99% you could just eat better :rolleyes:

deniss77

May 9, 2011

The longer you stay on, the recovery phase becomes more difficult, I hope that you realise . And because you have the gear is a lousy excuse to keep running a cycle.

bobbie

Jun 8, 2011
The longer you stay on, the recovery phase becomes more difficult, I hope that you realise . And because you have the gear is a lousy excuse to keep running a cycle.

Thanks again , I realise that, but with this you mean that I will lose more gains if I stay on or it's just harder to bring back the natural test levers through pct?