©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

dosage question

willI'm

Jul 5, 2011
I want to run this. It will be my first cycle.:
Test E week 1-10
Deca week 1-10
Winny week 7-12

I'm 22 180lbs and 7% BF
I need help with the dosage. How it should be? Also , should I keep nolva on hand and is clomid needed after? Thanks a lot

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
First off 22years old is too young imo. You should wait until 25. Secondly, that is too much for a first cycle. Test alone will do just fine.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Test E week 1-10
Deca week 1-10
Winny week 7-12

I'm 22 180lbs and 7% BF
I need help with the dosage. How it should be? Also , should I keep nolva on hand and is clomid needed after? Thanks a lot

At 22 have your own natural hormone production to see where your at before you jump into anything.

john696

Apr 28, 2011
Test E week 1-10
Deca week 1-10
Winny week 7-12

I'm 22 180lbs and 7% BF

You need test for your first cycle, save the other gear for later cycles. imo
Deca is rather suppressive, so running that for a first cycle might be a bit much for your system.
I'd stick with Test @ 500 mgs weekly for 12 weeks.

breck48

Apr 29, 2011
Test E week 1-10
Deca week 1-10
Winny week 7-12

I'm 22 180lbs and 7% BF

I would run a test only cycle at 400 mgs for 8-10 weeks ,but the ideal would be to wait a few years. there no reason to rush into things or run high dosages you have all the time in the world, plus you will see how you react to the compound.

marYez

Feb 15, 2010
Imo ..Test only the first time. A single ester like Enan. Keep the Deca for a later cycle. And hold off on the winny. Test only at 500 mg EW for 12 weeks.

willI'm

Jul 5, 2011
Thanks for the advances guys. I really appreciated your help,
I just don't want to bloat off the test .. All I want is to keep the gains quality and to keep water and fat to a minimum..anything else I should run? maybe D-bol?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I just don't want to bloat off the test .. All I want is to keep the gains quality and to keep water and fat to a minimum..anything else I should run? maybe D-bol?

What will your diet be like? That is the main culprit for water retention on a cycle. Abit of water is great for your cycle. I would personally use aromasin to keep bloat to a minimum... I should say if I used AI'S I would but I don''t unless they are really needed.

No need for dbol. You could kickstart at 25mg per day for 4 weeks. Before I write this I just want to add you can get ripped of dbol (diiet is everything). But in a general sense if you want to avoid water/bloat why would you use dbol. Just go with test at 400mg-500mg for 12 weeks.

Test at 400mg and mast at 300mg would be an excellent 2nd cycle :)

spike74

May 11, 2011

Bro. you just got done saying that you want gains with no water and you say Dbol? Run test with liquidex or aromasin, and you will be fine

willI'm

Jul 5, 2011
Bro. you just got done saying that you want gains with no water and you say Dbol? Run test with liquidex or aromasin, and you will be fine

Yeah I know d-bol is bad for bloat, I just want to make sure I'm getting the best gains I can. Sounds like I should just stick to test e and some aromasin
Anyway thanks a lot for your input. Great help!