©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I need help with bloat!

1simple

Jul 9, 2011
I'm planning to run my first cycle. here is my plan :

test e 500mgs/week for 10 weeks
nolva 10mgs a day for weeks 1-all the way through pct
clomid week 12-15

I'm 5'11 208 and about 8% BF
Also I have a strict diet , I will be eating about 3500 cals a day.
What can I do to keep the bloat from test to a minimum . I have nolv.. but what else could I do or use to help? thanks

army001

May 10, 2011

clomid week 12-15

What can I do to keep the bloat from test to a minimum . I have nolv.. but what else could I do or use to help? thanks

Liquidex

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
.5mg of arimidex eod or e3d will help. I dont think the nolva will be neccessary if you use adex either.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I never have bloated with the combination of Idex and nolv

Why would you take both? I seriously recommend some of you guys not relying on SERM's and/or AI's to reduce bloat for every cycle you do. They can be useful but I wouldn't be poping them all the time.Or if you do use a reasonable dose (many use unnecessay amounts). Nolva is an exception in many ways as I know may who use it for cholesterol but still if you were to use that I am talking 10mg tops (unless for pct).

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
Why would you take both? I seriously recommend some of you guys not relying on SERM's and/or AI's to reduce bloat for every cycle you do. They can be useful but I wouldn't be poping them all the time.Or if you do use a reasonable dose (many use unnecessay amounts). Nolva is an exception in many ways as I know may who use it for cholesterol but still if you were to use that I am talking 10mg tops (unless for pct).

So true...

Gettinhuge_pump

These noobs never cease to amaze me bro

1simple

Jul 9, 2011
Thanks guys, I really don't have money or access to anything else right now..
but if nolva is not enough I will still try to get some..

1simple

Jul 9, 2011
Thanks .So, I should start off with 10mgs and see how that works and if I start getting bloated bump it up?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
As I mentioned it's my first cycle:D
Thank you all for your involvement.

I was hoping to make a point very subtly. If you've never done a cycle, why assume you will experience this particular side effect?
Bloat is going to be more common with dbol or anadrol than testosterone. Not saying it can't happen, but IMHO for a first cycle you plan for everything, BUT you don't treat it unless you experience it. How will you know which sides you are prone to unless you try a substance and see how you react?
Keep in mind that when bodybuilders used steroids in the 60's and 70's, none of them knew what a SERM or AI was, yet we see very little evidence of bloat or gyno.
Additionally, Nolva and Clomid have very similar functions. There is no reason to run both during PCT. I would use the clomid by itself for PCT, but that's just me.

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

clomid week 12-15

I would run an AI instead of the NOLVA during the cycle. Save the NOLVA for PCT.