©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

B12

Apr 22, 2011
I need some informations about B12 please
I want to know where can you inject B12 and how much to inject each time and how often? Also what is the recommend dosage ? Although I know that it is near to impossible to overdose on B12
Thanks you all

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
Synthelamin is the bomb I can assure you. 2ml twice a week and you energy level and appetite will be out the roof. Took it so many times since 2006 when I discovered it. One of the best supplements I know.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Synthelamin is the bomb I can assure you. 2ml twice a week and you energy level and appetite will be out the roof. Took it so many times since 2006 when I discovered it. One of the best supplements I know.

Agreed! My girl and I both use it and it really helps us both.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
I want to know where can you inject B12 and how much to inject each time and how often? Also what is the recommend dosage ? Although I know that it is near to impossible to overdose on B12
Thanks you all

You can mix it with gear. Sub q is good too. Whatever suits you..

Apr 22, 2011
I'm impressed with synthetek's b12 policy of double money back guarantee if the lab test are not coinciding with the official label claims.

Thanks guys for the input.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I'm impressed with synthetek's b12 policy of double money back guarantee if the lab test are not coinciding with the official label claims.

Thanks guys for the input.

This product is great. Increased appetite,,sense of well being,,,and nice energy increase.

forman

May 6, 2011
Thanks you all

What are you hoping to get out of the B12? Increased energy? Increased appetite?

freddie

May 2, 2011
I usually take B12 in the morning and before I go to the gym I'm pumped the whole day!