©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clen

platt00

May 4, 2011
If I were to take 140mg of Clen how much weight is usually lost, of course if my diet is in check? I talked with 2 guys and they lost 5-6 pounds in 4 days. I wonder if that is really true and what kind of results to expect from a dosage like that?Thanks for your thoughts

john696

Apr 28, 2011
5-6lbs in 4 days is a extraordinarily high. Also 149mcg is a very high dose. I wouldn't recommend starting with that kind of dose. Clen works very well as a fat burner imo, but I wouldn't expect dramatic results like these guys had unless your stacking it with T3 , your doing loads of cardio and your calories consumption is substantially reduced , so for me is hard to believe...

platt00

May 4, 2011
No, it would be the first time . I was surprised by what they said but I'm not thinking to run a high dose. So with a good diet and lifting regime what kind of weight loss could I expect? And how long will it be before I notice any loss? Cheers

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
You fucking idiot. Don't be posting detailed info like that. Keep correspondance to sources private. Delete your post.

And your asking for a gear source haha. There are sponsors everywherre. And you weigh nearly 300 pounds. Gear and fat people don't mix well. If you wanna lose some weight go on a fucking diet you lazy fuck.

If I have been rude I don't care this stuff annoys me. You have included all the worst things (imo) that people post in a few sentences... well done :banghead:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
No, it would be the first time . I was surprised by what they said but I'm not thinking to run a high dose. So with a good diet and lifting regime what kind of weight loss could I expect? And how long will it be before I notice any loss? Cheers

I would just leave the clen and concentrate on your diet. Green tea is excellent. T3 at a moderate dose (45-60mcg) would be decent too.

If you dcide to try clen start off at 20mcg and move up in 20's each day. I would use a max dose of 120mcg. Do 3 weeks then take 2 off. When you go back on (after the 2 weeks) you should just start at 60mcg as your tolerance will be improved. Again 120mcg is plenty and stay there for 3 weeks.

Look at some of synthetek's fatloss products... amazing.

It all depends upon your diet. If you eat alot of shite on clen you can gain weight. If your diet is spot on it will melt off you. All depends upon how big you are i the first place. But yeah a few pounds each week is possible. Goodluck. Keep us posted on your results.

alfred

Apr 30, 2011

I can't saying that such weight loss is impossible, but will on record to say he erroneously attributed this to Clen. Imo, it simply can't render such results

cro.an72

Jan 22, 2011
I can't say that is impossible. everyone has different results depending on diet and cardio , so try it. Also the dose can go up to 200mcg ed if you can handle it, also , you can try stacking with T3 ed up to 150 or so. But make sure to rump up and down

platt00

May 4, 2011
I can't say that is impossible. everyone has different results depending on diet and cardio , so try it. Also the dose can go up to 200mcg ed if you can handle it, also , you can try stacking with T3 ed up to 150 or so. But make sure to rump up and down

I could go as high as 200mcg???But is not true that the body can only use 140mcgs a day and any higher than this is a waste because the body can't use it?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I could go as high as 200mcg???But is not true that the body can only use 140mcgs a day and any higher than this is a waste because the body can't use it?

Not necessarily. Everyone is different. But if you need 200mcg of clen there is something wrong imo.

cro.an72

Jan 22, 2011

I wanna say , it's up what your body can handle. anyway, what exactly your friend did loose? He most likely lost 6lbs of water not fat.:D

platt00

May 4, 2011
So, the 140mcgs is just a myth. Your body can handle more then that but is not advisable..

army001

May 10, 2011
You'll just build up resistance faster at that dose and it will probably stop working with in a week. I personally think that 100mcgs is the max with one dose.