©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

shooting question

niceman

May 6, 2011
Hey guys
When you consider that is the best time of shooting?Before a hot bath , after a hot bath , or it really doesn't matter? Thanks

1toX

Apr 22, 2011
Hey guys
When you consider that is the best time of shooting?Before a hot bath , after a hot bath , or it really doesn't matter? Thanks

Doesn't matter imo, just as long as they are the same time ed or eod.

Gettinhuge_pump

I "shoot up" my EQ eod first thing in the morning at 150 mg and then get my fix of cyp ED at 100 mg after lunch. The other days I dissolve my dbol in rubbing alcohol and hit that shit every 3-4 hours. Keeps me pumped up better that way...

(I am being a sarcastic asshole, please realize that and disregard all info given in this post)....gotta say it or some asshole will be like "hell yeah I do it that way too, it kicks ass" or some homo will try it and die....lmao

bigdad

Apr 26, 2011
I think that in the morning is much better for you, because you are all day and it gives the oil time to disperse in the muscle tissue, very important for something like..Prop.
And a hot bath would definitely help out too

breck48

Apr 29, 2011
I'm not an expert, but shooting after a bath or shower increases the risk of hitting a vein.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
I've never had an issue due to the time I inject. I just use an alcohol swab for the top of the vial and another for the site.:smoking:

mr62

May 4, 2011
I don't like the baths.. just showers for me. For something like prop or suspension, I would shoot in the morning because your test levels are the highest in the morning.

niceman

May 6, 2011
I am just a bit paranoid that if I'll shoot after a hot bath or shower...doesn't really matter, the veins are expending, so the risk of hitting one is increasing.