©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st Cycle Questions

wubangin14

Jul 16, 2011
This is my first post and have some questions regarding my first cycle Im ready to start. My Dr prescribed Test C (200mg) once a week and HCG 2x a week during cycle and PCT. This was given to address my low test levels. Initially he only gave me HCG and it did nothing to my test level, in fact test dropped from 234 to 216. I have done a lot of ready and research over the past week and still have a few questions.

I have read several posts that say do not stack anything while on first cycle and address side effects as they occur. Is this wise?

1) What if anything should I take with my first cycle? (i.e. Anti-Estrogens, bloating, gyno, water retention, etc.)
2) Is this cycle good to put on good, lean mucsle while dropping fat? This is my objective for now.

CURRENT WEIGHT: 225
BODY FAT: 15%
HEIGHT: 6-1

I have been an athlete my whole life and work out regularly. My diet is clean (high protein and complex carbs). I can post my detailed diet plan if reqested. Im ready to start my cycle and thank you in advance for your input...sorry for long post.

I would like to be a solid, well built 215...maybe heavier az long as its good mucle weight.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
If this is what your doctor recomanded than this is the perfect dosage for you. Test only it's what you need anyway.
Have nolva on hand.
Good luck!

wubangin14

Jul 16, 2011
Thx for the reply Big Danny...is Nolva prescription only? I found sources online, but dont know of they are reputable, any suggestions? Also, what dose and should I only take if symptoms arise or are you suggesting I take from the beggining of my cycle?