©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

supplements for ladies

freddie

May 2, 2011
Hi ladies. I am interested about a good supplements , other then protein etc, for my wife . She is having a hard time getting back to the shape she was in, before she had our kid. I was thinking at clen or something like that. Thanks

rebecca

May 9, 2011
Hi ladies. I am interested about a good supplements , other then protein etc, for my wife . She is having a hard time getting back to the shape she was in, before she had our kid. I was thinking at clen or something like that. Thanks

What does her diet and training history look like and what are her stats?

hilary

Apr 29, 2008
sounds like she know what she's doing but why even think about clen? I wouldn't exactly call clen a "supplement"

freddie

May 2, 2011
She has little free time. She's going to school and working full time. she has only 3 days /week when she can get into the gym, she can't do cardio every morning so she wants to look into supplements that can help her achieve her goals, while going to the gym 3 time a week with intense training

Y.Eva

Jun 27, 2011
I wouldn't exactly call clen a supplement. Maybe this isn't the answer that you expect but I suggest some green tea, some ephedrine. If her diet is in check and she's making an effort to be active I think she should be fine

freddie

May 2, 2011
she really wants to find a safe dosage of clen for her. she really tried anything to see any progress in his body in the last two years since our child was born

rebecca

May 9, 2011
She can start with a low dosage. 25mcgs is usually what the tabs come in. see how she feels on 25mcgs before going higher. Has she used any other fat burners before?